Saturday, February 16, 2013

One Last Word From Hillary


what eye thynk:   Is it just me who wonders if John McCain is running for CEO of the I-Hate-Everything Club?  Really, since he got his butt kicked in 2008, it seems like he hasn't found an issue he supports or a person he doesn't think should be investigated.  Instead, anything and everything that passes his desk is fodder for another CNN rant and another Senate inquiry.  

While his King of the Curmudgeon act is irritating, mostly it just makes me sad.   It's hard to continue to respect a man who seems to hate everything just because he can.

1 comment:

  1. "Is it just me who wonders if John McCain is running for CEO of the I-Hate-Everything Club?"

    Not sure what he's up to, but if he's auditioning as a replacement for Mister Rogers, it's not lookin' so good for him.

    Won't you be, won't you be, won't you be my neighbor?

    ReplyDelete