Sunday, June 29, 2014

Republicans Say the Darndest Things - I Got Beat by a Dead Guy

Candidate for
U.S. House of Representatives from Oklahoma
Timothy Ray Murray
From a letter written by Mr. Murray to the Oklahoma Board of Elections following his primary election loss:
"The election for U.S. House for Oklahoma's 3rd District will be contested by the Candidate, Timothy Ray Murray.  I will be stating that his votes are switched with Rep. Lucas votes, because it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike.  Rep. Lucas' look alike was depicted as sentenced on a white stage in southern Ukraine on or about Jan. 11, 2011."
His web page explains that Mr. Lucas was executed in the Ukraine by the world court.
"I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because the U.S. Defense Department's use of Mr. Murray's DNA.  To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people.  Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature.  I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People."
Where do they get these people?  And shouldn't a basic grasp of the English language be a requirement for anyone wanting to be a U.S. Congressman?  This reads like Sarah Palin talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment