Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Republicans Say the Darndest Things: Trump--I Had It Tough, Started With Only $1M, Had to Pay INTEREST

  Carnival Barker  
Republican Presidential Candidate
Donald Trump

At a town meeting in New Hampshire on Monday, Donald Trump was asked "With the exception of your family, have you ever been told no?"

His response:
"My whole life really has been a 'no' and I fought through it.  It has not been easy for me, it has not been easy for me.  And you know I started off in Brooklyn, my father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.  I came to Manhattan and I had to pay him back.  I had to pay him back with interest."
what eye thynk:  Gee, just a single million to bankroll your first dive into entrepreneurship?  And you had to pay Daddy interest too?  Wow. What an awe inspiring story.  

This just proves that all those Americans trying to survive on $7.25/hour really deserve to be scratched off the "I Care" list. If only they'd thought of asking Mommy and Daddy to fork over even a couple hundred thousand to get them started, think how different their lives would be today.  Stupid losers.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i kinda feel sorry for someone who has to pay back a million dollar loan with interest to daddy. Well, no, I really don't. When I was discharged from the military after being in vietnam, (The military is something that trump knows nothing about) my father loaned me $100 to help with the down payment on my car. Now THATS a small loan.

    ReplyDelete