Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Trump Live-Tweets, Boredom Ensues


Donald Trump live-Tweeted the Democratic Debate.  I watched the debate on TV and followed The Donald on my phone expecting I'd get some good Donald quotes for my blog.  What I got from Mr. Comb-over was, in a word, boring.

Only one remark made me chuckle a little:  
@realDonaldTrump #DemDebate was really boring but had a lot of fun live tweeting and picked up by far the most followers
----> Random Thought:  I finally understand his love affair with that ridiculous nest he wears on his head--he needs a place to store his ego and keep it close. Democrats were talking policy, and Mr. Trump got bored; but not so bored that he couldn't find the time to pad his own resume.  I wonder how many of those "followers" were like me, just there for the laughs?

No comments:

Post a Comment