Thursday, October 22, 2015

Christie Thinks WWIII Will Put Him in White House

"Languishing at the bottom in polls of the Republican presidential field, Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey ramped up his tough talk on foreign policy (last week), calling President Obama a 'weakling' and saying that the United States should threaten to shoot down Russian planes conducting airstrikes in Syria.

'My first phone call would be to Vladimir, and I'd say, "Listen, we're enforcing this no-fly zone... And I mean we're enforcing it against anyone, including you.  So don't try me.  Don't try me.  Because I'll do it."'

eye'm thynkin':  Christie is still running?  Really?  Well, then... Yeeehaaaww!  World War III here I come!  That ought to get those poll numbers surging!

Read more at The New York Times

No comments:

Post a Comment