Friday, December 11, 2015

Update: Michigan Good Lady With a Gun Sentenced

Remember the story about the Michigan woman (story #2 at the link) who thought it would be a good idea to take her (legal) gun out of her purse and shoot at two alleged shoplifters in a busy Home Depot parking lot?  

Update:
Tatiana Duva-Rodriguez has had her day in court.  

On Wednesday, after pleading no contest back in October, she was sentenced to 18 months of probation.  The court also revoked her concealed carry permit until 2023.

After her sentencing, Ms. Rodriguez said, "I tried to help, and I learned my lesson that I will never help anybody again."

eye'm thynkin':  Speaking for myself and anyone else who may have been in danger of  encountering Ms. R's altruistism in the future, I offer a heartfelt "Thank you." 


No comments:

Post a Comment