Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Trump Tells Supporters CNN Should Pay Him for Debate Appearance or He Won't Show Up

"The Trust Fund tycoon is still sore over CNN coverage of his campaign, so he has been trying to find ways to slight the organization.  Mostly, this has taken the form of hate-tweeting CNN and various hosts who have committed the heinous act of asking him proper questions...

...He wrote them a letter in which he stated:

'While I refuse to brag, and as you know very well, this tremendous increase in viewer interest and advertising is due 100% to Donald J. Trump... I believe that all profits from this (debate) broadcast should go to various VETERANS groups, a list of which I will send to you in the near future.'...

...When CNN failed to budge, as is their right, Trump decided to throw his toys out of his stroller with this latest tirade.  Speaking to a rally in Georgia, he waffled on again about his hurt feelings and thirst for vengeance.

'How about I tell CNN, who doesn't treat me properly, I'm not gonna do the next debate, okay... How about we do this for CNN: I won't do the debate unless they pay me five million dollars, all of which money goes to the Wounded Warriors or goes to vets?'"

eye'm thynkin':  I started chuckling at "While I refuse to brag."  By the time I got to "pay me five million dollars" or I'm a no-show, I was dying.

Read more at Addicting Info

No comments:

Post a Comment