Monday, January 25, 2016

Trump, Founder & Nat'l Chairman of Narcissism Without Borders

To hear Donald Trump tell it, he has never been wrong, never made a mistake, never needed to apologize, and never had to ask God to forgive him for anything.

(So God is cool with your fooling around with your second wife while still married to your first wife if you have a billion dollars and keep a home for squirrels on your head? I have got to get a copy of that Presbyterian Bible he says he loves so much.  Imagine what other Christian establishment no-nos are really A-ok if I can meet the right requirements!)  

...Those who show up at Trump's rallies seem to love the fact that he will not admit to having any faults or frailties...

...Trump was on the CBS Sunday news show "Face the Nation," and he was asked by host John Dickerson: "You said yesterday you could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and wouldn't lose voters. You're that confident, huh?"

Most people would take the chance to back down a bit, dial it down a notch or two and use some humility to lighten such a remark, but not Trump, because, hey, he is never ever wrong, as he conveyed once more with his reply:

"Well, I have a very great group of people, John... I have people that are so loyal, and it's been so reported, and even in your poll.  But in a lot of polls, they do that, the loyalty factor.  And my factor is up--when you add it all up, it's pretty much close to 90 percent.  These are people that just won't leave.  They will not leave.  I love my people.  And it's a great thing.  I mean, it's a great thing, far greater loyalty than any other candidate by double, triple, quadruple.  And I love my people."

eye'm thynkin':  Note, his people are not just "great," but "very great."  They are also amazingly stupid, so amazingly stupid they believe bragging about the possibility of shooting someone is an attribute.  But that's okay because Donald loves them! (Except for that guy who told Mr. Combover he was boring. Apparently anything short of total adoration is unacceptable and must be purged in order for the love to continue to flow.)  

I don't know about you, but I'd prefer a president who isn't quite so needy.  Really, bragging about shooting someone as evidence of loyalty just seems a bit over the top to me; and the Donald, just like his followers, is simply too stupid to recognize that. 

Read more at Bipartisan Report (video)

No comments:

Post a Comment